- Horizontal. Make the output run across the page horizontally, ignoring linefeeds and other form movement characters or embedded commands.
- Vertical. Make the output run vertically in one column (the current column) down the paper, ignoring any form movement characters or embedded commands.
- ISO mode. Select, at random, a different ISO code set to use while printing the rest of the job.
- Write a taunting message on the user's terminal after the jobs have been whacked. If the user is not logged in locally, then mail will be sent instead.
- Jam. Self-explanitory.
- Voltage surge. Send a voltage spike down the transmit lead(s) of the printer. Physical contact with the printer should be avoided while using the -v option.
- Spit. Causes the printer to rapidly eject it's paper load into the output bin. Depending upon the speed of the ejection, a few characters could actually print on each page.
|28 September 1995|
Manpages sourced from FreeBSD, and from debian's funny-manpages package. Viewer developed by Ethan McTague.