- Verbose mode (ALL commands have a `verbose' mode). When this option is present, all filtered responses are preceded by a message: `This response has been parsed by the DUDE filter and is not intended to be some sort of sleazy come-on.'
- Don't restart all processes after recompiling the /uselss/libs/eugene file (see below). This allows any important tasks to complete beforehand.
- Notify all users that they are about to be force-logged out and force-logged in again.
- Activates the DUDE filter.
- De-activates the DUDE filter.
- Doesn't do anything, but we couldn't resist it.
typing up the end of
financial year report,
but she's been doing her
resume when she thinks
no-one is watching
This is the pipe process, usually started at system shoe, which lies idle until party ON is issued.
Contains all of the ordinary, ho-hum confusing computer - jargonese responses which commands ordinarily issue. Text file.
compiled version of the eugene file.
Checksum for the compiled eugene file.
|August 18, 1997|
Manpages sourced from FreeBSD, and from debian's funny-manpages package. Viewer developed by Ethan McTague.