- -use tool
- Choose your weapon. If this option is not specified, the enviroment variable LART is used. If neither is set, a default value will be used, which is set at compile time
- Used to increase the size of your lart
- The BOFH option. Removes a users files and kills all their processes. If used in conjunction with -p this will also cause syslog to make entries proving that <lusername> was the second gunman behind the grassy knoll
- Only fake luser's attitude readjustment session. Provided primarily for testing purposes. Mutually exclusive with -B
- fsck <lusername>
as a raw device. Note that this option has not been tested, as it is rather difficult to find volunteers
- Graphic violence. Uses curses to monitor <lusername> during the beating.
- Kill. A rather permanent option, and as such is not highly recommended. Can only be invoked once per <lusername>
- See -B
|01 23 1996|
Manpages sourced from FreeBSD, and from debian's funny-manpages package. Viewer developed by Ethan McTague.